Why you will love it!
Eggs are considered one of the most nutritious foods. It is an excellent source of protein and fat which makes this a great go-to snack or side dish. Eggs also contain choline, an essential nutrient that comes from food. Choline plays a key role in a healthy brain, heart and liver function. Two eggs provide almost half of your daily requirement for choline. When purchasing your eggs, the highest quality would be a pastured egg. You will notice how much brighter the yolk is when you crack it.
- 10 eggs, hard boiled
- ¼ cup mayo (my favorite is Primal Kitchen mayo)
- 2 tbsp dill relish
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp dill
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Dash of pepper (to taste)
1. Hard boil eggs: Cover eggs with water in a large pot and bring to a boil. Once boiled, turn off the burner and cover the pot for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove hot water from pot and add ice and cold water and let sit for for 15 minutes. Egg will be perfect and ready to peel.
2. Cut eggs in half and remove the yolk. Place the yolk in a separate bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly until creamy. If mixture is too dry, add more mayo and coconut aminos until consistency is desired.
4. Fill egg white with yolk mixtures.
5. Sprinkle the top of the deviled eggs with dill.